Sunday, March 6, 2016

My Workout Routine


Hello there!

I've been pretty lucky in the exercise department. I've always liked exercising; it gives me energy and I feel like I can conquer the world!

It's so easy to do the same workouts over and over, but let's face it. Workouts getting boring.

Some people like Zumba, some people like weight training, I like Blogilates.

If you don't know who Blogilates aka Cassey Ho is, you are missing out! She's a Pilates instructor that puts out workouts weekly on her YouTube Channel. (OH- and she designs the cutest workout gear around) Cassey is one of the most positive people on the planet and will make you feel like a million dollars.



Cassey recently rolled out PIIT trainings- videos in which she challenges her viewers to try to do 4 times in a row. They definitely are challenging, but over time you truly see how much stronger you're getting. This is my go to video at the moment. 

If you don't challenge yourself, you'll never make an improvement. You don't even have to do something huge, because at the end of the day- it matters what you're doing not what others are doing. 

My favorite thing about Cassey is that she feels like a friend. She makes each video fun and reminds me that everyone is on their own personal fitness journey! We are all capable of bright and beautiful things!

Legs, butt, abs, back, arms- Cassey covers it all. She also puts out really yummy recipe videos too, so take a peak on her YouTube channel.

Try this video, and when you do- let me know what you think! You can do it!

With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think: