Saturday, February 27, 2016

This Just In!


Hey y'all!

Remember the other day when I said I had exciting news?

Well this is the news.


Have you heard of the wonderful blog called The Young Hopeful?

If you haven't- get with the program, girl! It's one of the best sites around to learn how to combat all things college and life related. 


How does this relate to me? Well, your girl was just appointed Social Media Editor. Woohoo!

Get ready for super fun gifs, quotes, motivation and exciting tips and tricks!

 I wouldn't be doing my job correctly if I didn't pester you to follow The Young Hopeful! (But let's be real, you want to follow all of this goodness)


What do you *love* to see on social media? Let me know. It'll help you and get my creativity flowing!

With love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think: