Sunday, November 22, 2015

'Tis the Season for Great Gifts!


Hello love!

Since I'm in Ireland this semester, Christmas has been in full swing since November 1st. Christmas lightings galore, ugly sweaters and tons of holiday drinks have filled up my month- and I am 100% ok with that!

Although all the above things are fun, I think my favorite part of the season is giving gifts. The best feeling is when you find the one; the epitome of a perfect gift and you can barely contain your excitement when you give it to someone.

Here's a list of thing I've found while searching the web recently. This list may seem a bit early... I'm just really, really excited ok?



Think Cards Against Humanity meets Pictionary. You and your friends can give each other artsy tattoos, without having them on your body forever. Perfect for the game lover, hipster, tattoo fanatic in your life.


Giselle Phone Wallet & Wristlet, $20, Francesca's

I hate carrying around a bag so this wristlet is perfect because it holds only the essentials: phone, cards, cash. This wristlet fits up to an iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy 5. With 4 colors to choose from, you'll have no problem finding one that matches your friend's style.


Woman Fleece- Lined Skirt $29.90, Uniqlo

Thought of girls everywhere: why wasn't this invented sooner?! This piece is a triple threat: a skirt,  a scarf, and a blanket. Need I say more?


I’m in Your Camp Cutlery Set, $14.99, ModCloth


Perfect for the friend that is always on the go. Travel light on your next adventure without sacrificing style and convenience.





'Ice Cream Is Cheaper Than Therapy' Ice Cream Pint Huggy, $10, Nordstrom


Essential for Ben and Jerry nights. Design Ideas created 3 different designs- all just as sweet as your icecream.

What's on your holiday wishlist? Let me know!

With love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think: