Sunday, October 11, 2015

A Quick Guide to Paris Fashion



Hello there!

Have you seen my post all about getting around the wonderful city of Paris yet? 

No?! Well then click here.

A pesky little thing called time has escaped me once again! On the bright side,  finally getting around to talk about Paris fashion is a wonderful way to...

1. Procrastinate a bit of homework
2. Reminisce on all the street style I encountered in the city of love

Paris, and most of Europe, is all about basics- black, white, cream, brown, navy. It doesn't matter what you wear. As long as you stick to these colors, anything will look fantastic!






Since I visited Paris as it got a bit colder I noticed so many women wearing a leather jacket and accessorizing with a scarf. It was such a simple combo yet every single time I saw those pieces together I swooned. Simplicity is always better!



Everyone in Europe is just so much more put together, in the easiest way possible. 

It always starts with a pair of booties. Those are then paired with black tights or black jeans. (This is the unofficial uniform of Europe if you ask me)


As far as a top goes... anything goes! Because everything goes with black. Black looks good on everyone and never goes out of style. If you follow that rule, you're as good as gold.



With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think: