Monday, February 2, 2015

DIY Valentine's Day Gifts

Good morning!

It's hard to believe, but January has come and gone, leaving us with an ineffable holiday right around the corner...Valentine's Day.

Ah, good ol' Valentine's Day. The day many love to hate. 
Personally, I'm just patiently awaiting the discounted chocolate on February 15th. Let's be honest, who isn't?

Whether you have a special someone this Valentine's day or not, looking for a gift is kind of 'bleh' not to mention stressful and goes a whole lot like this:

 How much money do I spend? 
 Is the whole "don't get me anything" a test and do I, in fact, have to get a gift?
What if they don't get me anything?
Will the cashier know that this box of chocolate is for myself?

No matter how you look at it, Valentine's day screws with all of us.

Fear not! I'm here to help. This post is filled with ideas that cost next to nothing and can be gifted to your significant other, mom, dad, siblings, best friend...maybe even yourself.

* click the hyperlinks below to learn how to create these cute crafts*
The pictures look not only yummy but  are also pretty self explanatory. Find out how to make this treat here.

  Anyone who says they dislike puns is a liar. This website has 20+ food/pun Valentine ideas. Bonus: All the labels shown can be printed out!

This craft fuels my mug obsession and anyone would love to get this. Then again, maybe that's just me.

A craft that was a staple in every elementary school gets an upgrade. Check it out here.

I know DIYing isn't everyone's forte. This post has the best gifts under $10 out there. Glitter, chocolate etc. are no where to be seen, making these perfect gifts to love all year long.

Last but not least, you can't forget about your own room. This banner is just about the darn cutest thing I've ever seen.

 I searched Pinterest high and low last year as well and found tons of cute ideas that may spark your interest, which you can see here.

 
For all my  fellow single ladies (and men!) remember that you don't need someone else, love begins with yourself. Being single actually rocks.
 This is not to put down couples, as you get to spend the day with the one you love! That is a beautiful thing and I hope you enjoy the time you spend together. 

Above all else, remember that Valentine's day is another day on the calendar and that you should do and approach all things and people with love every single day!

Best,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think: