Sunday, December 14, 2014

Photo Finish


Going back a few years, I was given a Canon.  At the time, my love for photography was just starting to bloom.

I didn't know many bells and whistles then and I surely know that the skills in my photography arsenal now are still very limited.

Now that I've been home for a few days, I've found different things to do to keep myself entertained. One of those things being, you guessed it, photography. 

More importantly, the photos that have long been taken.  Looking through all these, I have come to appreciate whatever it was that made me appreciate a certain object, feeling, aesthetic etc. during the time it was taken, whatever it may have been.

Here are a few of my favorites. In my favorite composition- black and white.











Best,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think: