Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Facelift

Hello there! 
Two super quick things: 

1. Since the last time you've visited, Buzz, Boots and Berries has gotten a makeover. I really love it and I hope you do too.

As much as I try to pen myself as an html and Photoshop wizard, I simply am not. So, with a little research I found Gillian, the mastermind behind Elevatormusik, to help. Not only does Gillian make beautiful blog templates, but runs a blog of her own which you should all check out.

It's always fun to spruce things up a bit.

2. It's October 1st and you know what that means- Halloween is in 30 days! I am so excited. I can't wait to watch all the Halloween town movies (minus the last one, sorry!), eat a boatload of candy and listen to Inner Sanctum mysteries- I highly recommend them if you like spooky, old time radio progams!

Best,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think: