Sunday, April 20, 2014

OOTD: Flannel is the Answer

Hey there darling,
No matter what your style, there's a small part in every one of us that wants to just throw on a flannel and be done with it. Flannels are cool. (in my opinion) Flannels are timeless and a good flannel? Well, it's the comfiest thing you will ever own.

This applies to this flannel from Jac Vanek. I've had it for almost a year and after numerous washes I still love how baggy, durable and comfy it is! The fun saying on the back is merely a bonus. (Sayings and flannel style often rotate on Jac's website)


Now that it's warm outside, I've been exploring my lovely town, something that has been long overdue. This beach nearby has so many hidden places perfect for an impromptu photo shoot.


Flannel: Jac Vanek
Crop Top: Forever 21
Leggings: Charlotte Russe
Riding Boots: Colin Stuart
Sunglasses: Forever 21


 My rule? No photo shoot is complete without being silly.



This is my content self basking in the sunlight before it started to get dark...


...and this moment  is about the time lighting started to get bad so now you all get to witness my photoshop wizardry. (or lack there of)


The weather this weekend was absolutely perfect.  It just needs to get a teensy bit warmer so I can swap my boots and leggings for  more appropriate summer attire. 


Have a lovely week!!

Best,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think: